This affordable and compact apartment will put you in the middle of the action. The art-deco building is located only 100 meters from both the beach and Didim’s main boulevard in a mixed commercial and residential area. Cafes, convenience stores, the boardwalk, the city’s longest public beach, boat tours, supermarkets, beach-front bars restaurants, public transportation, plenty of shops for your every need and beautiful sunsets 300 days a year will be only minutes from your door.
This open-plan apartment includes one bedroom, a full bath, and a long kitchen and living room opening on to a balcony. Fixtures are all modern, with standard fittings throughout. It’s a great residence for someone who wants a simple, cosy and convenient home or vacation base for spending days at the beach and exploring the surrounding area.
This is the perfect property for:
- Someone who loves being in the middle of a bustling small town
- Someone who wants to reside year-round (as there will still be many local residents around in winter),
- Someone who likes to walk everywhere and doesn’t want to own a car.
- Someone looking to invest in a rental property with high appeal
- A couple or small family interested in a vacation home close to the beach and town center
Perks of This Property: High rental income (desirable location for short-term and summer holiday-makers), incredibly easy maintenance; walking distance to everything