Do you dream of living in Didim year-round? Want a vacation spot to fit your whole family? Love living in the center and having everything within walking distance? Then this might be the perfect flat for you.
Reasonably priced at 70,000 Eur, this airy two-bedroom two-bath flat with open plan living and dining rooms, fitted kitchen appliances, and large balcony is a great base for exploring the surrounding area, or a comfortable home for retirement. The flat is in a medium-sized complex with mixed year-round and vacation residents. The complex overlooks an expansive courtyard patio and giant pool for resident use.
Though second hand, the apartment is in excellent condition and comes with full modern furnishings in all rooms.
Just downstairs you will find local restaurants and shops, a full-sized Carrefoure across the street, and plenty of banks. Didim’s boardwalk and public beach is a fifteen minute walk down the main boulevard.
- A couple who want room for visiting relatives and friends
- A small family (comfortably sleeps four with 1 double and 2 single beds)
- Someone who loves being in the middle of a bustling small town
- Someone who wants to reside year-round (as there will still be many local residents around in winter)
- Someone who likes to walk everywhere and doesn’t want to own a car.
- Someone looking to invest in a rental property with high appeal
- Someone who wants to mingle with locals and make long-term relationships out of the tourist scene
Perks of This Property: High rental income (desirable location for short-term and summer holiday-makers), easy maintenance; walking distance to everything; great local cafes literally at your feet; alreayd furnished and easy to move in.
About the Location: Didim/Akbuk is a bustling seaside town that sees plenty of summer tourists and yet has a healthy local population. Didim is a top vacation choice for it’s easy eveyday living, long public beaches, lively boardwalk, laid-back life, and variety of affordable offerings. The town has a brand new public marina, plenty of beaches both crowded and secluded, and easy access to major urban centers, historical sights like Ephesus and the Temple of Apollo, an international hospital, shopping outlets, and the Bodrum airport.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com