Retire Turkey is an affiliate of Milan Estate Agents, a family-run, internationally-connected real estate agency locally based in Didim, Turkey. The owner, Onur Arık, is from Ankara and previously lived in Turnhout (Belgium) before escaping the rain and setting up his business on the sunsoaked Turkish coast. He originally studied Finance at Dokuz Eylül University in Izmir, and speaks Turkish, English and conversational Dutch. In addition to his real estate practice, he is currently studying property law in order to better help his international customers.
From their website, here’s what they have to say:
Milan Estate Agents is located in Didim, on the Turkish Riviera.
We are an international team speaking Turkish, English, French, Russian and Dutch.
We specialize in matching clients with the perfect property – whether for vacation or retirement.
We won’t push you to buy anything, or look at properties out of your price range – we want you to find the property most suitable for your budget and lifestyle. Our priority is your solid satisfaction.
Why you Should Work with Milan:
- Attention to detail: we check all of our properties inside and out before listing them to ensure they will meet our customer’s standards.
- Willing to accommodate your needs, whether it be adjusting time for a visit or helping you set up your new flat.
- Variety of offerings: we will work our hardest to find a property that suits your lifestyle, whether it be a stone villa, a seaside bungalow, a modern condo, or a city center flat, urban, suburban or rural.
- Affordable Real Estate: we will do our best to find suitable properties within your price range.
- Reimbursed accomodation for your inspection trip if you purchase a property through us
- We offer a variety of services, including:
- Inspection Trips
- Legal advice and walk-though of purchasing your property
- Help setting up a Turkish bank account
- Consultation on acquiring a Turkish residence permit
- Arranging for remodeling and interior design per client’s request
- Assistance and installing buying furniture, and appliances
- Scheduling housekeeping and maintenance
- Free Guide to Didim upon arrival
- Free half-day city orientation upon arrival
- One year free Aftersales services, including: arranging and checking the cleaning of your property; organizing the letting your property if you wish to rent it out while not in Turkey; arranging electricity and water bills; assistance with wills, insurance, annual tax payments, declaration at municipality, etc.
If you have any questions about retirement, living permits, legal issues, or property in Turkey, please contact us! We have expertise in many areas, and will help you in any way we can. All initial consultations are at no cost.